TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as it governs the relationship between us and you and limits our liability to you when you purchase products from us. By accepting these terms and conditions you are forming a contract with us and agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below. References to ‘you’ and ‘your’ are to you as an individual. References to us, our and we are to Bridely.
Our Commitment to Satisfaction
Online purchases require flexibility and support and we at bridely.com.ng understand that and wish to create a satisfying and enjoyable shopping experience for you. Our policies are created to accommodate our customer’s needs and address the specific nature of our merchandise.
Suggested Actions upon Delivery
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance
to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make
sure that the dress or clothing has been made to the standard size, colour or
custom measurements that you specified. Try on your dress or clothing as soon
as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the dress. Our dresses have 80 - 90% resemblance as what is seen in the pictures, this may be a result of color, size, alterations or fabric chosen.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses and clothing are hand-sewn and custom-tailored, the finished gown may vary by approximately one (1) inch in either direction of the specified measurements.
To ensure that your item will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications to be made easily. Please note the following:
1. Where an Item is not the size you ordered
Should your item size differ from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, we encourage you to make adjustments as our dresses and clothing are made with additional fabric in the seams, for your convenience.
Please note that if your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, resizing may not be possible. Thus, be careful to provide accurate order specifications as we shall not be liable for any discrepancies arising therefrom.
2. Color Mismatch
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on www.bridely.com.ng. Slight color mismatches between the color of your item and the color shown on screen may not mean that the item is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact us immediately but no later than 24 hours to confirm if a return or refund is possible.
1) Once Customer Service has approved your return request, please send the item and the completed Product Return Form back to us as soon as possible.
2) Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in 10 Business Days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two weeks for it to be credited to your account. Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and cannot be returned or shipped back to you.
D. Cancellation Policy
We understand that ordering a dress for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our cancellation policy was created with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our clothing and some accessories (including shoes, sashes, and wraps) are made-to-measure, whether you ordered a standard size or custom measurements, and the materials cannot be reused once the creation process has begun.
However, the good news is that after placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. Please refer to our cancellation policies below for details.
Many orders can be cancelled at no charge up until payments are made.
When your order is being processed, you’ll receive a message informing you on you order status. Orders that have already been shipped cannot be cancelled and will not be treated as returns.
1. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this agreement, our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in the performance or contemplated performance of this Agreement shall be limited to the price of the products in any single order, if such liability is in relation to the products, or to the price paid for the subscription, if such liability is in relation to the services.
2. We shall not be liable to you for any pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or reputation, or similar loss in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential, or for any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise under or in connection with this Agreement.